Welcome

Here's to hoping you might find something funny or inspiring here. who knows?

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions.

Ahhh. Ive got so many. where do i begin.  Well first and foremost is a BIG one  for me. Laundry. yep i know... sounds stupid but I'm telling you that laundry is the bane of my existence. I can never keep it up and i can never keep it off the love seat. So that's my big one. I want to try to from now on NOT put the laundry on the love seat. I'm gonna try my best to fold it and put it away right from the dryer.   HAHAHA   here's to hoping so anyway.  The next is to being a better mom. I know there are alot of moms out there who say this but I'm really gonna try. My kids know that i love them, they are fed clothed and clean they have everything they need and I'm active in their school life but i am going to try to give them more of me. Sounds simple enough but we all know that its so easy to say "In a minute" or "not right now" I really need to try to remove those phrases from my vocabulary.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You and me both with the laundry! My problem is that I have TWO couches to put it on. One in the living room and the one in the bedroom. Oh can't forget all of my daughters clothes. I'd have to say one of my resolutions will be the same but to also keep up with what clothes we can and can't wear and get rid of or pack up the ones we can't. I would agree that your a good mom. I know we all have those phrases in our vocabulary and it's hard to not say it when we are busy, annoyed, tired, ect... good luck on your resolutions! Let's add just one more to the list...MAKING time to get together and work out! Whadda ya say?

    ReplyDelete