Welcome

Here's to hoping you might find something funny or inspiring here. who knows?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

Alright, in about 8 hours it will be 2012. WOW! I cant believe it. 2011 FLEW by. My girls will be entering the world of double digits in 18 days. Holy cow that does not seem possible.  Makes me happy and sad at the same time. Tonight on the agenda me and the hubs are going to a concert in a night club.  I'm stoked but the hubby, It's not so much his thing. My wonderful parents are kid sitting and my wonderful mom has even offered to take both of us and pick us up as DD.  Wow. how many people can say that? I can, and lots lots more when it comes to my mom. So far I'm liking this blog thing. Hope I can keep up with it.  Well off to do some laundry. Yep me doing laundry Imagine that! Cant do any tomorrow so gotta get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment